- I did two Link Ups in a row, ha. If you haven't checked out the Summer Salad Swap over at The Larson Lingo, do it. So many great recipes!
- It's dropped to the low 20s here and although it's a nice change from the 40+ degree weather we were having a few weeks ago, I miss the warmth!
- I bought an infinity scarf on the weekend from the Gap for $5.00. I swear it was priced wrong as every other scarf was over $25.00 - even identical ones. It's neon green which is really not my colour but for $5.00, yes please.
- Can anyone recommend a decent hotel to stay in San Fran that doesn't cost like 600$ a night? All the travel sites (TravelZoo, hotel (dot) com etc) are way expensive too. Mr. C and I really want to go but we can't justify spending that kind of money on a hotel.
- Dish soap. Let's talk dish soap. Do you buy the same one over and over again or do you buy whatever is on sale? I always buy whatever is on sale and a few weeks ago that happened to be the Sunlight Grapefruit Hand Renewal. It smells so good and actually works a LOT better than some of the other dish soaps I have used (even other Sunlight ones). Highly recommend this product!
- I wish World Market shipped to Canada. All of their home decor pieces are so unique and fairly reasonably priced. Currently loving:
|Cute as a Button Erin Chair|
- How is it August tomorrow?!?!!?!