Friday, July 5, 2013

Wedding Weekend!!

I am over the moon excited to be going to Ottawa today with one of my besties to see another bestie, Sarah, tie the knot!! Sarah and I met on our first day of university where we lived in the same alcove in residence. After first year, we continued to live together for the next 3 years along with 2 other fabulous ladies.

a few weekends ago at her Bachelorette!

L-R: Sarah Me, Casey, Heather - 2nd year

4th year
We look so young!
We've traveled the world together, had so many fun nights, pushed each other academically (ok, kind of), laughed together and cried together. She is basically like the sister I never had. The 4 years I lived with her were some of the best years of my life! So much laughter, so much fun.

Sarah is oh so smart (hello working on her PHD right now), gorgeous and the best kind of friend anyone could ask for. I am so excited to be sharing this special day with her and can't WAIT to see her walk down the aisle!


Venice 2008

Rome 2008



2008
Have a wonderful weekend, friends! I'll be back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment