Monday, July 22, 2013

These Shoes Were Made for Walkin'

Good morning friends!

For the past few years, I have been all about shoes that are cute AND comfortable. Long gone are the days where I can wear cheapy flats, flipflops or heels. I gravitate towards shoes and sandels that not only are fashionable but that I can wear for long periods of time without destroying my feet.

I bought a few new pairs of shoes this summer that have been my go to shoes when I'm not in the office.

First off, my Dunbar Racer Clarks Loafers that remind me a lot of the oh so popular Sperry's. You would never ever know that these were Clark shoes. They are cute, comfy and you can pair them with jeans, shorts and capris. They are in a fun gold metallic colour which is just subtle enough to not be too overpowering. I believe they also come in navy, black and mustard yellow.


I have also been loving a pair of Nautralizer flats that I got at Winners. Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the specific shoe but I do know that they are adorable with the bow and detailed cutout along the sides.

  


Lastly, I got a pair of Franco Sarto wedges that are very versatile. The brutal picture below (apologies) doesn't pick up the colour all that well. They are light green/beige, with a peep toe and adjustable strap at the back.



Have you purchased any casual, comfortable shoes lately? Similar to my shorts theory in that our summer season doesn't last long, I don't typically have too many summer shoes but I thought these were fun pieces that will last a few years!

Show me your favourite summer shoes!


1 comment:

  1. I have been living in my Sperry "Audrey" slip-ons in tan leather all summer. I love them! They're so comfortable and go so well with most of my summer wardrobe. That being said, I'm already making up a shoe wish list for fall!
    PS: it's so nice to stumble across a fellow Canadian's blog!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete