Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mexican Fiesta Rice {Recipe}

This has become a huge staple at home and I feel a bit silly for even posting it because it is so easy.  You're going to start to see a trend with my recipes - I'm all about easy! Who isn't?!

Mr. C and I discovered it on the back of an Uncle Ben's Rice Box a few years back and we now refer to it as "Special Rice." It's easy to make and is great for lunches and dinners the following days. It isn't as good as REAL mexican food, but is a good substitute when you don't have much time on your hands.

Enjoy!





Ingredients
I don't really measure anything and more just guess based on how much leftovers I want.

Rice
Ground Beef
Canned Corn
Red Kidney Beans
Salsa (I use mild or whatever I have on hand)
Cheddar Cheese

Brown the ground beef in a pan. Toss in the canned corn and kidney beans to warm them up. Add salsa. Mix all together and serve with grated cheddar cheese on top. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment