Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Midweek Randoms

Today I am linking up with the fabulous Megan over at In this Wonderful Life for a wonderful mishmash of random things happening.

1. The weather has made a turn and it is now SUNNY thanks for my lovely post from yesterday. Sadly, it's supposed to rain all weekend.


2. It's Canada Day long weekend this weekend! I cannot wait for an extra day off of work to relax and soak in the sun. I typically go to visit my dad in Ottawa for long weekends but since I will be there the following weekend (more on that later), I decided to stay in town.

Dad and I on Canada Day last year in Ottawa - don't mind the fact that he can't open his eyes :)
                                                 


3. I really need to do an "about me" post. I don't even know if I have mentioned my name - ha! It's Sarah ;)

4. Today was a LONG day at work. You know when you have those days that just never ever end and you aren't crazy busy? Today was that day for me.
 
5. I need some new books for my Kobo. Any suggestions?

6. Why on EARTH do chicken pot pies have so many calories in them? So delicious and I'd eat it everyday if I could. 

7. I'm thinking of getting a fun header for this blog since it's not looking so hot. Let me know if you have any recos!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment